Wednesday 7 September 2016

Day 3

Today has been an ordinary day but you might have guessed by my late night post (if you didn't see it I posted at 5am to say I couldn't sleep) I was almost late for work, my alarm went off, all 3 of them but I fell asleep after each one went.I was only saved by dad knocking my door 20 minutes before work asking why I hadn't gone, lucky by doing that it woke me up fully and got me to work on time by 1 minute.

After getting back from work all I did tonight was spend time relaxing playing Fifa on the Xbox, its the first time day I haven't seen Beth at all since I was told but I don't think that has made to much of a difference as we have still spoke about stuff on the phone such as prams and surprisingly she lost 5 lb at slimming world. But she has now told her Sister she is pregnant I have no idea what her reaction was but it's just another reason to avoid her family for a bit longer,I just can't face the questioning. The only other thing she told me about is a pram she has seen but it's 600 pound!!! I'm trying to talk her into looking cheaper but we will see because in fairness it does look very posh I will put the picture at the bottom of the article.

That's all for today's update I will try to get my first two days wrote up as soon as possible as they have much more exciting things to talk about but until tomorrow good night :) ( hopefully I can get some sleep tonight )

No comments:

Post a Comment