Wednesday 7 September 2016

The First Days AKA The Reaction

So where do I start it was a normal Monday still in the Summer break of Uni, Just a normal relaxing day recovering from a hangover from my girlfriend's Sisters wedding on the Saturday and my Sisters birthday on the Sunday. Me and Beth ( my Girlfriend ) just spent the morning spending time together, watching Breaking Bad till about mid afternoon.at that point she got a call asking if I could help return the wedding suits which I did. This lead to us deciding she would stay at home rather than coming back to mine,so we said out goodbyes and that was it for the day we would go our separate ways for a few days as normal. Except this was not a normal day!!!

When I returned home I almost immediately received a call from Beth, The call basically consisted of her asking me to come back to see her it was important, she would never do this so this was alarm bell one. When I asked what was wrong she said she couldn't tell me over the phone, this was then alarm bell 2, Beth has a health condition so she knows to tell me what's wrong so it stops me worrying and knowing it isn't serious. And the last alarm bell was that she started to cry on the phone before going. At this point, I knew I had to get over there as soon as possible but I was already 90% sure what she had to say.

When I got to Beth's she was still crying when I came in, her mother had gone to her sisters so it was only Beth in the house. She got me to sit down and looked at me still crying and broke the news "I'm so sorry Steven, I AM Pregnant" I couldn't look at her she was so upset and I was so scared, I didn't know what to do. She kept saying she was sorry and didn't know how it had happened but she had taken 2 test and both were positive. I couldn't say anything all I could say was to stop saying sorry it wasn't her fault. At that point,your body kicks in and its either fight or flight and my body said flight,it was the wrong thing to do but I had to get out of there I promised her I would be back the next day but I had to think.She didn't want me to go but I had to,I had to talk to someone else to work out what to say and do and at that point I left

Part 2 to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment