Wednesday 14 September 2016

Day 9 and 10

Day 9: I am going to be really boring in today's update and be totally honest nothing of note has happened in the last two days. I can confirm that the initial scare of being told Beth is pregnant has worn off and I can now sleep normally again. That does not mean that I am still not scared because I am, the hardest thing to work out now is money and the main problem is knowing how much money we need it seems like an impossible task to even estimate the cost of moving out and also having a baby at the same time. The reason that is so hard is because nobody seems to be able to help out in finding out what benefits we will get from the government, but I guess we will work it out in the end so it's not really worth stressing over just keep taking each day as it comes. Weird fact for the day though apparently, today was the hottest day in September for 50 years maybe it's a sign the end of the world is coming that could well be a possibility as well seen as Newcastle have just won 6-0 away from home.

Day 10: As I have just mentioned in the last day, not a lot has happened I went to work came home and watched some football nothing interesting at all to tell you about today, sorry. The weather has gone back to normal though it was freezing this morning and also my Mum and Dad came home from York after taking my sister so no Beth tonight :( .

Anyway that all for today's update talk to you all again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment