Wednesday 7 September 2016

Introduction To My Life

Hi, my name is Steven I'm 21 years old and I have just had the biggest shock of my life! I have decided to try and write down my experiences to be now if nobody reads it that's fine as it will just be something to my future self to look back on and read about. So you may have guessed by the blog title that my shock was that my 23 year old girlfriend is pregnant! now that may not be a shock to most people, yes I know that there are people a lot younger having kids now but to me, it's almost the end of the world literally. Now before telling you about how each day has gone I will tell you a bit about me.I live in the North East of England in a small town called Chester-Le-Street I am a massive fan and a current season ticket holder of Newcastle United. I am currently half a year into my 2 year foundation degree, in my spare time I post Youtube videos here and most importantly I have no Blogging skills and my spelling and grammar is the worst you will probably come across but like I say if someone finds this helpful that's great if not then it's a diary like thing for me. Enough of the introductions I will post some more incite into my life soon but just to let you all know I'm the most scared of my life right now

No comments:

Post a Comment