Friday 9 September 2016

Day 4

So it turns out today I found out that my sleeping pattern is completely gone, even though I managed to sleep at a reasonably normal time once again I was minutes away from being lately sleeping in. The stress really seems to be getting to my energy levels. Other than that not a lot of things to talk about other than seeing Beth's mam for the first time and it turns out she didn;t shout and scream like I thought she would she just gave me a hug and said she would be there for us when it came to this which was a nice suprice.

I haven't mentioned this in the blog so far but I am going the great north run on Sunday which is a half marathon through Newcastle. I did my last training session with my running group today which turned out to be a nightmare the running was in but it was the time by myself that got me emotional  especially running around the park where I took Beth on out first date and also the place where just twodaysagoI agreed to go stick with her through this, Basically it was a bad idea from the start and I had to leave early so that I didn't have to talk about it with anyone especially my auntie

I have stayed at Beth's tonight as well so I will update on how much that has happened my sleep but so far I have been so much more relaxed with her with me,and my stress levels have dropped a lot seen as we have managed to joke around alot. We talked about serious stuff like stuff we need and babies but I asked her to talk about that more tomorrow instead as I wanted time without serious stuff and she agreed.

I will update you again tomorrow but until then goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment