Sunday 11 September 2016

Day 5 and 6

Hey everyone so bits and bobs have happened in the last 2 days nothing serious other than starting to plan properly and having drinks with friends. So yesterday I woke up so much fresher it turns out spending the night with Beth relaxes me so much more than on my own, but that wasn't the main thing of the day the main thing was starting the plan which has now been called project life. So we have bought an A3 pad and have a list of everything we need for moving into a new flat but also everything for the baby. We also went to mother care to price up stuff we need I have probably said it loads in this blog but again it's so scary looking at everything.

On last night I got to relax for a bit, friends came round and I went through half a bottle of vodka but that's not a lot for me when I drink I drink a lot but I don't drink often. it help me not think about the baby for once and just have some me time playing drunken games like ring of fire. It isn't relevant to the baby stuff but I want to share my day to day stuff too oh and on a side note my friend since I was born laura now knows Beth is pregnant and she supports us :)

Today was a very relaxing day, I have the great north run tomorrow so today was all about doing nothing to be ready for my 21km run :O don't think I am ready but I have a long few months ahead I am going to and this run is going to be easy compared to my next fewyears. Sotodayhasbeen about eating pasta and not thinking about the baby until its all gone and on a side note my sister is leaving for uni on Monday so I have been asked not talk about the baby until that's done then we can talk about it more.

But that's it for today see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment