Tuesday 13 September 2016

Great North Run Day 7 And 8

Day 7 so it's done all of that training over and the half marathon is complete, I complete the half marathon in 3 hours 8 minutes which is a bit slower than we wanted but I have said all along as long as I finish then I would be happy. It was so much harder than I ever expected but mainly because there is so many more hills than I expected but the feeling of crossing the line is one of the best feelings I have ever had knowing I had concurred something I always wanted to do and made about 150 pound for charity at the same time and to finish it with my Mum makes it even better . I will say though so want to do it again next year if I have time with the baby.

When all of that had finished we went back and had a bit of a party to celebrate but also to send Jemma (my sister) off as she is heading to York in the morning to start Uni. that was good fun but I had to go to bed early because I was so tired and I think my Mum went just after me as she was just as tired.

Day 8 Today had to be a rest day again after running so far I couldn't do anything but rest, we did go to the park with Beth's nephew but that was a disaster in itself as 10 minutes into playing he managed to get stung by a wasp and that was the end of that trip. When we dropped him back of though Beth's Mam Dot asked us something that really has to be thought about, instead of going to live close renting she has asked if we want to move me into her house and live there for a while. My instant reaction to that is no but with money being so tight it's something to think about. The rest of that day was literally sat on the sofa watching Breaking bad till 1 in the morning then off to bed for work this morning and actually when writing this on day 9 work starts in 20 minssoI best go.

I will write again as soon as I can Bye.






No comments:

Post a Comment